Подождите, пожалуйста, выполняется поиск в заданном разделе
› Philosophy, logic, economics, law
› Cognitive science
1. The concept of mental literacy
2. Системность и метасистемность в познании
3. Гиперциклическая структура активной деятельности субъекта (8 фронтов)
4. Системность и метасистемность в познании.
5. concepts of "feedback". The role of this concept in a synergistic culture of thinking. The definition of "feedback". Feedback Hierarchy
6. Familiarity with reflective thinking. Introspective theorists. Their role features. Content and structural reflection. Historical eras in the development of reflection
7. Universal mental code (pentamodal concept). Modal approaches in mental self-organization. Fractality of the CMB
8. General scientific intellectual hypercycle. Cultural and applied aspects of ONIGC (balance, polylogy, level)
9. Philosophy and its value in the development of thinking. Culture of philosophical thinking. Its hypercyclic "place" among other cognitive cultures. The origin of the dialogical thinking.
10. The paradigm as an information and ideological phenomenon in conscious-reflexive thinking. The formation of a paradigm through descriptive, explanatory and prognostic thinking. Their fundamental difference. Scientific Cognitive Culture
11. The place of classical logic in the system of scientific knowledge. Its operational capabilities.
12. Abstraction and specification. Applied to theories, images and concepts.
13. Ontological and synergistic culture. Its value in hypercyclic self-organization.
14. Disclosure of the culture of level thinking on the example of biological knowledge and the law of homology of the development of Life according to levels of organization
15. Information. Its varieties, mechanisms of accumulation and use.
16. Autism as an inevitable concomitant phenomenon in the development of human intelligence. Examples
17. Intellectual card. Its construction (according to the fractal principle) and application.
18. The final lesson. Discussion with students of individual achievements on the learned course