Подождите, пожалуйста, выполняется поиск в заданном разделе
› Psychology and pedagogy
1. 1. Lingvodidaktika as a general theory of teaching foreign languages
2. 2. The relationship of language and culture learning as the basis for the formation of the ability to intercultural communication.
3. 3. The main components of the professional competence of a teacher / teacher of foreign languages. The interaction of teacher and student in the process of learning Ia.
4. 4. The concept of communicative competence, intercultural competence. Common European and Russian foreign language levels.
5. 5. Problems of situational and communicativeness in learning of IL. Teaching and speech situations: component composition, functions, types, ways of creation.
6. 6. Cultural and linguistic aspects in teaching IYA in different types of educational institutions.
7. 7. Teaching the pronunciation side of a foreign language: goals, tasks, content and methods of working on phonetic material (to illustrate with examples). The value of using tso.
8. 8. Learning the lexical side of foreign language speech: goals, objectives, content and stages of work on the lexical material (to illustrate with examples).
9. 9. Ways, ways and methods of acquaintance with new lexical units.
10. 10. Learning the grammatical side
11. 11. Ways, ways and methods of acquaintance with the new grammatical material.
12. 12. Listening as a type of speech activity.
13. 14. Monologue speech as a type of speech activity.
14. 15. Reading as a type of speech activity.
15. 16. Teaching the technical side of reading.
16. 17. Introductory reading
17. 18. Learning to write
18. 19. Text as an object of human communicative activity. Psychological and linguistic difficulties of generating and understanding foreign language statements.
19. 20. Methods of teaching IYA as a science: its subject, main categories and research methods.
20. 21. Stages of the formation of the theory and methodology of teaching IL as a science.
21. 22. Specificity of teaching foreign languages, the purpose of teaching foreign languages.
22. 23. The content of learning IYA in different types of educational institutions.
23. 24. Psychological foundations of learning FL.
24. 25. Linguistic basics of learning IL. Selection and methods of organizing educational material.
25. 26. Didactic basics of teaching foreign languages.
26. 27. Methodical principles.
27. 28. The problem of the system of exercises in teaching foreign languages
28. 29. The lesson of a foreign language as the main form of organization of the educational process. Features and structure of the modern lesson OI.
29. 30. Planning of the educational process according to the IL. Types of plans, their meaning and features. Conditions for successful planning of the lesson of foreign currency.
30. 31. The control in teaching Ia. Objects, forms, types and methods of control.
31. 32. Overtime work on learning foreign languages
32. 33. Means (technical and non-technical) learning foreign languages. Modern CMD in foreign languages.
33. 34. The main domestic teaching materials in foreign languages. Name and characterize the main textbooks and the positions of their authors.
34. 35. Features of early learning IYa (kindergarten, elementary school). Playing as a primary means of learning at an early stage.
35. 36. Modern methods of teaching foreign languages