Подождите, пожалуйста, выполняется поиск в заданном разделе
› Mathematics and Modeling
› Mathematical methods of research operations. The theory of games and schedules.
Mathematical methods of research operations. The theory of games and schedules.
1. Conducting game theory
2. Making decisions
3. Alpha beta cut
4. Game evaluation function
5. Stop searching
6. Probability element
7. Evaluation of the position in games with lots of draws
8. Difficulty estimating expected minimax values
9. Card games
10. Game theory is the solution of conflicts between players and the optimality of their strategies.
11. QUESTIONS FOR SELF-CONTROL
12. 1 Stages of research operations. The principle of guaranteed results. Multi-criteria operational research tasks
13. Typical tasks of research operations.
14. 3 distribution type tasks. Forms of recording linear programming problems.
15. 4 Transition from graphic solution to algebraic. Algorithm simplex - method. Computational algorithm of the simplex method.
16. 5 M-method and two-stage method Duality in linear programming.
17. 6 Integer programming. The method of cutting planes (Gomory method). The method of branches and boundaries.
18. 7 algorithm of the branch and bound method Tasks that are reduced to integer ones. Tasks about indivisibility. The task of a traveling salesman. The problem of the distribution of investments.
19. 8 Transport tasks. (Or Hitchcock problems, or T-problems)
20. 9 Algorithm for solving the transportation problem.
21. 10 Network models. Algorithm for constructing a minimum spanning tree. Algorithm for determining the shortest path. Floyd's algorithm.
22. 11 Methods of game theory in operations research. Matrix games. Lower and upper bound of the game. Minimax principle
23. 12 Example. Playing with two fingers Morra
24. 13 Games with a nonzero sum. Playing with nature or making decisions in the face of uncertainty