Подождите, пожалуйста, выполняется поиск в заданном разделе
› Programming and Informatics
› Methods and means of computer information technology
Methods and means of computer information technology
1. The concept of "information technology". Background of the emergence of new information technologies. Types of information technology.
2. 2. Decomposition of a one-dimensional signal in a Fourier series. Conditions for the existence of a decomposition of a signal in a Fourier series.
3. 3. Characteristics of the main tasks solved in the construction of speech interface. Dynamic range of beeps.
4. 4. The concept of "information". Classification of information on the way of perception and form of presentation. Information models of the world.
5. 5. Fourier transform for a one-dimensional signal. Fourier transform properties.
6. 6. The concept of "information process". Characteristics of the main stages of the information process.
7. 7. Digital model of speech signal generation
8. 8. The concept of "information system" (IP). The overall structure of the information system. Types of IP.
9. Short-term Fourier transform of a one-dimensional signal. Time-frequency analysis of signals.
10. 10. Analysis of speech signals in the time domain.
11. 11. Deterministic and random signals and their characteristics.
12. 12. Analysis of speech signals in the frequency domain. Homomorphic speech processing
13. 13. The process of obtaining visual information by a person and a computer vision system. Features registration of visual information in the image processing system.
14. 14. The use of various data structures to describe images.
15. 15. The concept of "texture". Statistical approach to the processing of texture images. Construction of adjacency matrix.
16. 16. Characteristics of the main types of images and levels of their processing.
17. 17. Segmentation of images on the basis of uniformity. Region Descriptors. Topological descriptors.
18. 18. The concept of "texture". Spectral approach to the processing of texture images. Algorithm for texture analysis on the energy spectrum.
19. 19. Model of noise situation in image processing. Features of the procedure for filtering images.
20. 20 Features of image segmentation based on the analysis of contours. Descriptors used to describe the boundaries of objects.
21. 21 Features of color representation in RGB, CMY, HSI models. Basic color image processing.
22. 22 Structure of the image processing and recognition system (SORI). Characteristics of the main levels of visual information in SORI.
23. 23 Purpose of morphological processing of binary images. Basic operations of binary morphology.
24. 24 Fundamentals of the theory of color perception by man and a computer system.
26. The method of calculating the temperament of man and robot