Подождите, пожалуйста, выполняется поиск в заданном разделе
› Programming and Informatics
› Software reliability
1. Key terms used in determining software reliability
2. Destabilizing factors and threats to reliability.
3. Characteristics of software errors.
4. Mathematical models for describing static characteristics of errors in programs
5. The possibility of a priori determination of the reliability of the functioning of complex program complexes
6. The principles of building components to ensure the reliability of PS
7. Features of testing and debugging software components
8. Features of testing and debugging software components
9. Methods of testing software components
10. Software module testing strategies
11. Principles of testing the structure of software modules
12. The complexity of testing the structure of the PM
13. Methods and types of testing data processing
14. Method of testing software component
15. Requirements to technology with a tool for the development of complex software automation.
16. Planning and management of quality assurance and reliability of PS.
17. Resources required to ensure the reliability and functionality of PS.
18. Types of testing to ensure the reliability of PS.
19. Certification to ensure the reliability of software.
20. Improving the reliability of the software due to redundancy
21. Experimental methods for determining the reliability of complex software.
22. Organization and stages of testing when testing the reliability of software.
23. Generation of tests to determine the reliability of complex software.
24. 1. The main factors determining the reliability of the software.
25. 2. Quality assurance of software components
26. 3. Ensuring the reliability of complex software tools.
27. 4. Determination of real reliability of software operation
28. 5. Quantification of software reliability
29. Methods to ensure the high quality of the developed software
30. Negative Cash Negative TTL