Подождите, пожалуйста, выполняется поиск в заданном разделе
› Psychology and pedagogy
› Organizational behavior
1. The subject, goals and objectives of the discipline "Organizational behavior." Factors shaping the organizational conduct.
2. The value of the discipline "Organizational behavior" in the training of managers and managers.
3. Stages of formation of the discipline "Organizational behavior"
4. Personality. Personality features that determine its behavior in an organization
5. Perception as a factor in human behavior in an organization. Barriers of perception.
6. Criteria bases of personal behavior
7. Job. Job satisfaction. Theories of job satisfaction.
8. Teaching human behavior in organizations
9. Motivation, as a factor in the behavior of the individual. Motivation model.
10. Content theories of motivation
11. Procedural theories of motivation
12. Analysis of the work. Design work. Model characteristics of work.
13. Motivation and career
14. Group. The main characteristics of the group.
15. Formal and informal groups. The impact of formal and informal groups on the effectiveness of the organization
16. Conflicts in the organization. Types, causes, ways of conflict resolution
17. Communication in the organization. The process of communication. Barriers in communications.
18. Verbal non-verbal communication
19. Power and influence. Types of power in organizations.
20. Leadership in organizations. Organizational leadership styles
21. Organic and mechanical organization models
22. Organizational culture. Model of organizational culture
23. The reputation of the organization and its factors
24. Changes in the organization and management of innovations
25. The business behavior of workers. Circular model of employee behavior management
26. Behavioral marketing: stages, types of employee behavior.