Подождите, пожалуйста, выполняется поиск в заданном разделе
› Electrotechnical disciplines, Electronics
› GSM Basics
1. CONTENTS GSM Cellular Basics
2. Preface GSM Basics
3. Preface GSM Basics
4. 1. INTRODUCTION TO THE STANDARD GSМ 1.1. Brief history of development.
5. 1. INTRODUCTION TO THE STANDARD GSМ 1.2. The structure of the standard.
6. 1.3. General characteristics of the GSM standard
7. 2. ORGANIZATION OF A CELLULAR MOBILE COMMUNICATION NETWORK GSM. 2.1. General provisions.
8. 2.2. Principles of mobile network organization.
9. 2.4. Frequency reuse principle for GSM standard
10. 2.5. Estimation of the number of physical radio channels in an arbitrary GSM cell
11. 2.6. Component structure of a GSM cellular mobile network
12. 2.7 The structure of mobile services in the GSM standard
13. 2.8. GSM multiple access methods multiple access
14. 2.9. TDMA frame structure and GSM signal generation
15. 2.10. Communication channels in GSM standard
16. 2.11. Signaling in GSM mobile networks
17. 3. ANTENNAS AND FEATURES OF SPREADING OF RADIO WAVES IN CELLULAR MOBILE COMMUNICATION SYSTEMS. 3.1. General provisions.
18. 3.2. Antennas in cellular mobile systems
19. 3.3. GSM mobile station antennas
20. 3.4. Features antenna systems base stations standard GSM
21. 3.5. Features of propagation of radio waves used in the GSM standard (decimeter waves (900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 1900 MHz))
22. 3.6. GSM radio system parameters
23. 3.7. The influence of forests on the propagation of radio waves. used for GSM standard
24. 4. MOBILE STATIONS 4.1. Structural diagram of a mobile station
25. 4.2. Features of speech signal conversion in the GSM standard
26. 4.3. GSM voice coding
27. 4.4. GSM channel coder
28. 4.5. GMSK modulation used in GSM standard
29. 4.6. High-frequency paths in a GSM mobile station
30. 4.7. Equalizer in a GSM mobile station.
31. 4.8. SIM card in the mobile station. GSM authentication and identification
32. 4.9. Power Management in GSM Systems
33. 5. BASIC STATIONS of GSM standard. 5.1. BASE STATIONS General. GSM standard.
34. 5.2. Structural diagram of a GSM base station
35. 6. FUNCTIONING OF CELLULAR MOBILE COMMUNICATION SYSTEMS GSM STANDARD. 6.1. Establishment of communication.
36. 6.2. Authentication and identification in the GSM network
37. 6.3. Transfer service. in GSM network
38. 6.4. Roaming in GSM standard.
39. 6.5. Transmitter power control in GSM cellular standard.
40. 7. Problems of design and monitoring in cellular mobile communication systems. 7.1. Goals and objectives of design
41. 7.2. GSM network design methods
42. 7.4. Distribution of channels in a cellular cellular network of the GSM standard.
43. 7.5. Calculation of the budget of radio lines in GSM cellular mobile communication systems.
44. 7.6. GSM mobile cellular network capacity
45. 7.7. Recommendations on network planning and optimization of a cellular network of the GSM standard.
46. 7.8. Measurements and monitoring in the radio frequency systems of a cellular communication network of the GSM standard.
47. 7.9. Measurement of parameters in radio frequency systems Measurement of the BER (C / N) function of cellular communication of the GSM standard.
48. 7.10. Standards for electromagnetic radiation levels of a cellular network of the GSM standard.
49. 7.11. Mathematical model of electromagnetic radiation by mobile and base stations of the GSM station network
50. 7.12. Experimental studies of the radiation levels of antennas BTS. cellular communication standard GSM.
51. 8. Services, fraud and security in cellular and mobile communication systems. 8.1. Mobile phone and its capabilities.
52. 8.2. Services in mobile cellular systems.
53. 8.3. Fraud in cellular mobile communication systems.
54. 8.4. Security issues in mobile cellular systems.
55. 9. Management of communication networks in the GSM standard. 9.1. Network Management System Tasks
56. 9.2. Principles of building a network management system.
57. 9.3. Distribution of network management functions. Operating systems.
58. 9.4. Standard interfaces in the network management system.
59. 10. Prospects for the development of cellular mobile communication systems. 10.1. Mobile communication systems of the 2nd generation.
60. 10.2. The evolution of GSM networks to the 3rd generation of mobile communication systems.
61. 10.3. The third generation of mobile communication systems.
62. 10.4. Features of the services of the 3rd generation of mobile communication systems.
63. 10.5. Mobile communications of the 21st century.
64. Appendix 1. RANDOM PROCESSES IN THE SYSTEMS OF CELLULAR MOBILE COMMUNICATION. P. 1.1. Random variables and random processes.
65. P.1.2. Differential and integral distribution functions of random variables.
66. P.1.3. Numerical characteristics of random variables.
67. P.1.4. The laws of distribution of random variables used in mathematical models.