Hi there! Our project relies on ads or donation to keep the site free to use. Please
sending a donation
Подождите, пожалуйста, выполняется поиск в заданном разделе
› Psychology and pedagogy
› Psychology of emotions
Psychology of emotions
1. Psychology of emotions. Introduction
2. Emotions in different cultures
3. When do we start experiencing emotions?
4. How to change that, because of what we experience emotions
5. Behavior under the influence of emotions
6. Sorrow and grief
7. Recognizing the sorrow of oneself
8. Recognizing sadness in other people
9. Use of the sadness information received
10. Sadness what sadness looks like
12. Anger What anger looks like
13. Violence is an emotional disorder for anger.
14. Recognizing the anger of oneself
15. Recognizing anger in other people
16. Using the information received about anger
17. Surprise and fear
18. Wonder What a surprise looks like
19. Fear looks like fear
20. Recognizing fear in oneself
21. Recognizing fear in other people
22. Using the received information about fear and surprise
23. Disgust and contempt
24. Disgust What aversion looks like
25. Recognizing self-loathing and contempt
26. Recognizing disgust and contempt from other people
27. Using the received information about disgust and scorn
28. Emotions of pleasure
29. Emotional Scale EMOTIONAL DISPLAYS IN THE SYSTEM: THE TWELVE MODEL
30. Recognizing pleasure from other people.
31. Lies and emotions
32. Life with emotions: in conclusion
33. Heat map showing how we feel emotions.
34. Questionnaire Plutchik Kellerman Conte. Methods Life style index The wheel of emotions of Robert Plutchik.
35. The development of emotional intelligence in the child. Emotional Intelligence (EQ)