Hi there! Our project relies on ads or donation to keep the site free to use. Please
sending a donation
Подождите, пожалуйста, выполняется поиск в заданном разделе
› Programming and Informatics
› Information and Coding Theory
Information and Coding Theory
1. 18.1. Subject and tasks of information theory
2. Signals and some of their characteristics.
3. Semantic and syntactic information.
4. 18.5. Entropy and amount of information.
5. Informational characteristics of the quantized signal.
6. The bandwidth of the information transmission channel in the absence of interference.
7. Channel capacity in the presence of interference.
8. Types of redundancy.
9. Encoding messages in a discrete channel.
10. Efficient coding.
11. Huffman code.
12. The task of constructing an LHC with given properties.
13. Build a set of code words.
14. Hamming codes.
15. Cyclic codes.
16. Some considerations for choosing a generating polynomial.
17. Coding and decoding in the Central Committee.
18. Cyclic error correction codes.
19. Binary Golay Code
20. Topic 1. The subject of information theory and the quantitative measure of information
21. The main types of entropyedi are secret sources. Conditional and mutual entropy
22. Efficient coding of the source of discrete channel messages without interference
23. General concepts and elements of coding theory.
24. Topic 4. Encoding of the source of discrete messages in the channel with interference. General principles of robust coding
25. 6.1 Corrective properties of redundant codes.
26. 7.1 Line codes. General construction methods
27. 8.1 Binary cyclic codes.
28. Theme 6. The construction of codes given noise immunity. The use of non-binary error-correcting codes.
29. 10.1 Informational characteristics of continuous message sources.
30. 11.1 Bandwidth of a communication channel with interference for continuous messages
31. 12.1 Substitution or word-oriented information compression algorithms. Lempel-Ziv methods.
32. 13.1 Description of the LZW compression algorithm.
33. 14.1 Coding of repetition lengths.
34. Coding methods with compression and loss of information. Jpeg
35. Methods of coding physical signals in computer networks.
36. 18.8. Message Encoding Tasks Shannon-Feno code. Shannon-Fano algorithm
37. 18.4. Conditional entropy. Association of dependent systems
38. 18.6. Private system information contained in the event message. Private event information contained in a message about another event
39. 18.7. Entropy and information for systems with a continuous set of states
40. 18.9. Transmission of information with distortion. Channel bandwidth with interference. 2nd theorem of Shannon