Подождите, пожалуйста, выполняется поиск в заданном разделе
› Electrotechnical disciplines, Electronics
› Microwave Devices and Antennas
Microwave Devices and Antennas
1. 1.1 Introduction. Classification of transmission lines. Primary requirements.
2. 1.2. Transmission Line Characteristics
3. 1.3. The first system of telegraph equations
4. 1.4. The second system of telegraph equations
5. 1.5. Analysis of the distribution of resistance along the transmission line
6. 2 Efficiency and electrical strength of the transmission line. Negotiation of the transmission line with the load
7. 3 Microwave filters, attenuators, phase shifters. Branched microwave paths.
8. 4 Control and non-microwave devices. Antenna Switches. Ferrite valves and circulators
9. 5 Structural diagram of the antenna. Antenna classification. Characteristics of antennas in the transmitting and receiving modes. The reciprocity theorem and its application in the theory of receiving antennas
10. 6. Symmetrical vibrator. The radiation field of the Hertz dipole and symmetrical vibrator. Directional pattern
11. 7 Determination of the directional gain and gain using the example of a dipole. The main types of symmetrical and asymmetrical vibrators. Methods of matching and balancing.
12. 8 Wire antennas: directorial, log-periodic. Principles of construction. Main characteristics
13. 9 Linear antenna array. The main modes of radiation. Radiation field of a linear antenna array. Analysis of its diagrams of direction.
14. 10 Wave-gap antennas. Principles of construction. Analysis of the pattern. Main characteristics.
15. 11 Surface wave antennas. Main characteristics. The design and principle of operation surface waves. Directional properties
16. 12 Planar antennas. Principle of operation. Directional pattern. The design of the planar antennas.
17. 13 Antennas with circular polarization of the radiation field: cylindrical, conical, flat spiral . Principles of construction. characteristics.
18. 14 Horn antennas. Features of construction. Criteria for the selection of geometric parameters. Analysis of the pattern. Coefficient of directional
19. 15 Parabolic mirror antenna. Main characteristics. Multi-mirror antennas. Features of the development of mirror antennas
20. 16 Lens antennas. Classification. Features of construction. Main characteristics.
21. 17 Flat phased antenna arrays (PAR). Features of construction. Analysis of the pattern.
22. The main provisions of the theory of receiving antennas
23. Antenna matching and matching devices
24. The principle of decomposition in the analysis of microwave devices
25. Analysis of quadrupole cascade structure using transfer matrices
26. Catalog of elementary two-port networks
27. Half wave transformer. Quarter wave transformer
28. Analysis of directional couplers using the symmetry method
29. Ring Directional Taps
30. Directional couplers on connected t-zone transmission lines
31. Directional couplers strip. Key Features and Parameters
32. Classification of directional stripe couplers and their features.
33. Main elements and nodes of transmission lines
34. The main elements and nodes of the transmission lines. The main properties of ferrites on microwave
35. The main elements and nodes of the transmission lines. Baluns
36. The main elements and nodes of the transmission lines. Connecting devices
37. The main elements and nodes of the transmission lines. Decoupling devices
38. Attenuators and loads. Classification and purpose
39. Attenuators and loads. Waveguide attenuators and loads
40. Attenuators and loads.
41. Attenuators and loads. Coaxial attenuators and loads. Limiting attenuators
42. Attenuators and loads. Coaxial attenuators and loads. Absorbing Attenuators
43. Filter theory summary
44. Coaxial filters
45. Strip filters
46. Waveguide Filters
47. Main types of surface wave antennas
48. Flat linear surface wave antennas.
49. Surface Wave Antennas
50. HF correction due to frequency dependent OOS
51. Radar Absorbing and Radiolucent Materials
52. Decibel. Isotropic decibel
53. Specialized antenna designs for various radio wave bands