Подождите, пожалуйста, выполняется поиск в заданном разделе
› Psychology and pedagogy
› Age physiology and hygiene
Age physiology and hygiene
Физиология чловека (8)
1. . The subject of age physiology and psychophysiology. General patterns of growth and development of children and adolescents.
2. 2 The health of children and adolescents. Physical development.
3. 3 Regulatory systems of the body and their age features. Age features of the functions of the internal glands.
4. 4 Physiology of the nervous system. The value and functional activity of the nervous system.
5. 5 Physiology and hygiene of sensory systems. Human visual and auditory system
6. 6 Age features of the cardiovascular system and respiratory organs.
7. 7 Age features and hygiene of the digestive system and excretion.
8. 8 Higher nervous activity. Reflexes. Reflex classification. Conditions and mechanisms of formation of conditioned reflexes.
9. 9 Features of the higher nervous activity of children and adolescents at different age stages. Types of GNI.
10. 10. Psychophysiological functions and their development in ontogenesis.
11. 11 Psychophysiology of perception, attention, memory, speech, thinking.
12. 12 Adaptation of students to the conditions of the educational process.
13. 13 Biorhythms and biorhythmology.
14. 14 Hygiene as a science.
15. Neuroscience - a set of exercises that help the brain develop