The combination of various elements, including traditions, norms, beliefs, value orientations, shared by all members of the organization.
The main elements of organizational culture:
- The system of values - the basic philosophies and ideas adopted in the organization
- Leadership styles
- Heroes of the organization
- Ceremonies and rituals
- The cultural network of an organization is a hidden hierarchy of power, an informal structure of an organization.
Models of organizational culture
Factors affecting the formation of organizational culture
- External - general economic conditions, national characteristics (tradition, culture), class ethical differences, business environment
- Internal - mission and goals, strategy, nature and content of work, personality of the manager, qualification, personnel education.
In an organization there is:
- Dominant culture
- Minority subculture