1) T. Vroom's expectations : basing themselves on the assumption that the motive is determined by the expectation that effort is made. to a certain activity, will lead to the desired result.
In t. Emit 3 DOS. factors affecting motivation:
- valency (value) of a result — degree of satisfaction of a result. If the valence is low, then the motivation is also low.
- Instrumental - the usefulness of a particular behavior or a result of a ta. Achievement of the “to any significant goal” reflects the cost-benefit ratio.
- expectation regarding remuneration awards.
2) The theory of justice by Stacy Adams. The basis of the provision is that people subjectively determine the attitude of the result obtained or the reward to the expended efforts and the reward of other people in a similar way. positions (referent).
3) The theory of procedural correctness associated with the perception of fairness of procedures for making decisions on the distribution of results.
The causes of procedural. the collective is: interpersonal relations and the depth of the rationale for the decisions made about the distribution of the results.
4) Model Porter - Loder . Built on a combination of e-tov expectations and tons of justice. Particular attention is paid to the relationship of labor. activities and rewards.